Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

Personally I don't fully understand the whole scholarship process and how every detail works but I'm hoping by attending the college boot camp I'm able to get a full understanding of how I can apply for scholarships. I plan on going into the PCPA conservatory right of of high school and then transferring to a 4 year university. I'm a little bit confused on how the whole scholarship thing works if you are going into a program like I am, but what I found is the AFA Teens for Alzheimer's Awareness College Scholarship. Now this scholarship has maximum prize of $5,000 which I would hope to receive. To be eligible you must be a US citizen and must be a high school senior to apply. I need this money because as I'm not exactly sure of the PCPA program's full cost I know that when I transfer to a 4 year the cost is going to be a dramatic increase and therefor any scholarship money towards this is meaningful and beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment