Monday, September 16, 2013

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

Big Question:

Why is there so much poverty in this world? Why don't we seriously help those in serious need more? Do we not care enough, or too focused on our own lives to worry about anybody else's? Also the thought going on and on forever bothers me, how does it simply go on and on forever? I just can't seem to comprehend that.
I think that my question(s) are very hard to answer let alone, comprehend. I don't know if I will ever have an exact answer by the end of the year but I definitely think I will have some new ideas about it.

SMART Goal:

My goal is to get accepted into the Pacific Conservatory of Performing Arts and hopefully transfer to Julliard. I would like to earn some scholarships, I don't know which ones specifically yet, but hopefully I find some good ones. I want to major in performing arts and have a career on broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment