Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gymnastics Beam Routine Remix

Well basically in my essay I talked about how Hamlet shows us that sometimes when we are looking for an answer or trying to overcome a struggle the best kind of therapy is listening to ourself. Well a few months ago I injured my knee at practice and as a competitive gymnast getting ready to compete soon, this has been one of the biggest struggles I've had to overcome not being able to do hardly anything except condition, and go to tons of physical therapy in the slim chance that it may work. Well this was my first time getting back up on the high beam in almost 3 months with only being able to do basic skills and I still have a long way to go and am a long way from being better, but the fact that I was able to mentally overcome the fear that I might get up there and get hurt again and listen to myself was a pretty big accomplishment for me.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Djq44Kuon6s?autohide=1&version=3&attribution_tag=VXNMbAASUhoXR3WTfJNEJg&autoplay=1&showinfo=1&feature=share&autohide=1

No comments:

Post a Comment